Santa Barbara Hotels
Santa Barbara Restaurants
Santa Barbara Real Estate
 Santa Barbara > Community > Weddings > Santa Barbara Wedding Ceremony Officiants

Patrice Handley - As one of the most popular wedding officiants in Santa Barbara, Patrice Handley has officated at hundreds of wedding ceremonies in Santa Barbara, Montecito, Santa Ynez Wine Country and Ojai. "I specialize in writing very personalized ceremonies because my goal is to always create ceremonies that become the happiest of memories! As a contemporary non-denominational Santa Barbara Wedding Officiant, I honor and respect all beliefs, traditions and marriage equality. All ceremonies are personal and can be informal, traditional, secular, religious, interfaith, poetic, or a combination of styles. Iím dedicated to composing the perfect ceremony for you!"

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings, Patrice Handley, (805) 886-5930, SantaBarbaraClassicWeddings.com

Rich Tobin performs memorable wedding ceremonies and can issue California State confidential marriage licenses seven days a week.  Rich Tobin especially meets the needs of couples who: Want a civil or spiritual ceremony; Wish to obtain a confidential license, keeping personal information private and avoid applying in person for a license at the courthouse;
Want to include family traditions, children or other family members; Have different religious backgrounds or are unaffiliated with any faith; and more...