Sumida Gardens Apartments
Professionally managed by The Towbes Group, Inc., Sumida Gardens provides the convenience of city living without sacrificing the feel of a small beach town.
122 Sumida Gardens Lane
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Phone: (805) 880-6900
A hidden treasure in the heart of Goleta, Sumida Gardens is a unique apartment community whose design allows for endless possibilities. Towering palm trees are showcased throughout the elegantly landscaped grounds, surrounded by exotic plants and flowers. Rustic design meets modern sensibility to create a charming style that embraces the local flavor.
Learn how this exclusive community can become your home today.
- Energy efficient heating, lighting, and appliances
- Built-In Microwave
- Private Balcony or Fenced Patio
- Spacious Pantry
- Mirrored Closet Doors
- Multi-cycle Dishwasher
- Full size washer/dryer Hook-Ups
- Energy Efficient Natural Gas Stove
- High speed Internet Access
- Custom Built Wood Cabinets
- Sparkling Pool
- Clubhouse with kitchen, fireside couches, and WiFi
- Year-round heated swimming pool
- Onsite laundry facilites
- Refreshing spa
- Tot play area
- Fitness Center
- Easy freeway access
- Entertainment room with big screen TV
- Assigned covered parking
- Quiet surroundings in a lush, garden setting
- From the south: Exit 101
Freeway at 104A for Patterson Ave and turn left at N Patterson Ave. Take the 1st right onto Overpass Rd. Continue onto Sumida Gardens Ln. The arpartments will be on your left.
- From the north: Exit 101
Freeway at 104 for Patterson Ave and turn right at S Patterson Ave. Take the 1st right onto Overpass Rd. Continue onto Sumida Gardens Ln. The arpartments will be on your left.