Intersection of Old Coast Highway and 1414
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Twelve hard courts open daily from dawn to dusk.
3 lighted courts until 9 p.m. Beautiful center
court stadium. Annual permit fee: adult $80, seniors $70. One-day
album of Municipal Tennis Center
(1.5 MB) - Panoramic view of courts and surrounding area
- The courts are open to the
- Youth (Age 17 and under) play
- Annual or daily permits are
required for all players age 18 and over during the following
times: Every Day 8:00 a.m. to Dusk
- Daily permit fees ($4/Adult)
will be collected by city tennis staff who monitor these courts
on a random basis. Exact change may be required.
An additional fee may also be charged for lighted play.
- All players must use sign-up
chalkboard or risk being bumped.
- Time Limits: 1 player – 30
minutes, 2 players – 60 minutes,
3-4 players – 90 minutes
- Special use of courts, such as
non-city lessons, clinics, rentals, etc., must first be
authorized and posted by the city on the court reservation
- Only non-marking shoes allowed.
- Court washing takes priority
over all play.
- All players must adhere to the
USTA code of conduct.
- No food, pets, glass, smoking,
alcohol, rollerblades, skates, skateboards, bicycles allow.
Directions: Take the 101 freeway to Hot Springs Road. Turn
north towards the mountains and you will quickly reach a stop
sign at the top of a hill where you turn left to continue up Hot
Springs Road. As soon as you turn left you will take a left
again, about 50 feet down the road. This is Old Coast Highway
and you will see the tennis courts on the left hand side about
half a mile down the road.