High School Tennis Courts
1031 Nopal Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Six hard courts shared with Santa Barbara High
Free to the public during non-school
album of SB High School
(1.5 MB) - Players volleying at the net
- The courts are open to the
- All players must use sign-up
chalkboard or risk being bumped.
- Time Limits: 1 player – 30
minutes, 2 players – 60 minutes,
3-4 players – 90 minutes
- Only non-marking shoes allowed.
- Court washing takes priority
over all play.
- All players must adhere to the
USTA code of conduct.
- No food, pets, glass, smoking,
alcohol, rollerblades, skates, skateboards, bicycles allowed.
Directions: Take the 101 freeway to Milpas Street. Turn
north towards the mountains. You will soon navigate through a
round-a-bout and continue north up Milpas St. about 2 miles
until you reach the very top. The top of Milpas St. ends with a
left turn and becomes Anapamu St. Continue on Anapamu St about
100 yards and you will soon take a left on Nopal St. You will
see the tennis courts on the right hand side. Park along the